Become a Member
Thank you for your interest in joining the IBC. To begin the application process, please fill out the information below, or click here.

ACLEDA Bank Plc.

#61, Preah Monivong, Sangkat Srah Chork, Khan Daun Penh
Tel: +855 (0)23 430 999 / 998 777
Fax: +855 (0)23 430 555 / 998 666
E-mail: acledabank@acledabank.com.kh
Website: www.acledabank.com.kh

ACLEDA Bank Plc. is a public limited company licensed by the National Bank of Cambodia to provide full banking services. Founded in January 1993 as a microfinance NGO it is today the largest Cambodian owned bank with 238 offices throughout the country, 32 in Laos, and one office in Myanmar through its subsidiaries, ACLEDA Bank Lao Ltd and ACLEDA MFI Myanmar. It has a network of 470 correspondents in 59 countries and is rated by the leading international credit rating agency, Standard & Poor’s.

ACLEDA Bank Plc. is 51% owned by Cambodia interests, including its staff, with the remaining 49% taken up in equal parts by the IFC, COFIBRED, Triodos group and JSH Asian Holdings Limited a subsidiary of Jardine Strategic Holdings Limited.

It has four subsidiaries such as: ACLEDA Bank Lao Ltd., ACLEDA MFI Myanmar, ACLEDA Securities Plc., and ACLEDA Training Center.

Find a Member