IBC Business Discovery presents:
Open Meeting – 7th June
1st 2017 IBC Open Meeting made possible by Pi Pay!
Thanks CIMB Bank, CBC and FABS our Gold Sponsors
Have you booked your ticket yet?
To secure a seat now, you can use one of these options below:
- email at email@example.com
- call 023 964 455
Registrations are open until Friday 2nd June and for uncertain schedule, should we have a few seats vacant for you on the day, we will be glad to welcome you!
What’s the ticket price?
- IBC members have 1 free ticket per company (from the 2nd ticket on, participants from the same company are charged US$35/pax)
- Public price: US$35/pax
What’s included in the ticket?
- Access to the event
- Presentation from our guest speaker
- IBC compilation book, Edition 2017
- Networking luncheon
3W Questions (Where, When and Who can attend?)
- At Cambodiana Hotel, 313 Sisowath Quay, Daun Penh, Chakto Mukh, Phnom Penh 12200 – Map: https://goo.gl/e0RRaE
- Wednesday 7th June, 11:30am – 2pm
- It’s an Open Meeting, so we are happy to open the door to anyone who would like to get a highlight on the general economic situation of Cambodia by HE Chea Serey and to know more about the question of ‘dedollarization in Cambodia’
Payment terms and conditions: Tickets shall be booked at least one week prior to the event at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 023 964 455 and paid upfront by cash or cheque to the IBC Office. The first ticket bought is free for IBC members. Then the following ones are charged USD 35. There is no limit in number of tickets purchased per company. Booked tickets are refundable until one week prior to the event and shall be paid to IBC if not cancelled before 31st May 2017.
Sponsorship is no longer available. We have many other Public events for which we can collaborate.
This meeting is open to the IBC members and non members