We establish and operate an emergency medical center to provide high-level Japanese style medical services in neurosurgery and other fields while expanding sustainable businesses; 1. Development of human resources, 2. Town revitalization and country revitalization, and 3. Japanese
1. Development of human resources: On-the-Job Training, Kitahara style certification, We establish educational institutions to raise the healthcare standards of Cambodia and to train providers who are needed in ASEAN countries.
2. Town revitalization and country revitalization: With a tool called ”Medical”, we create a regional industry model that promotes the resolution of social issues to contribute to the economic development of Cambodia and other developing nations.
3. Japanese : We showroom Japanese technologies, industries, and culture to the package-export healthcare industry and other healthcare-related industries.
Sunrise Japan Hospital operated by Sunrise Healthcare Service has been established under the cooperation of three Japanese companies to establish and operate a Cambodian emergency medical center.
- JGC CORPORATION (JGC) was established in 1928. It is one of the top energy and Medical-related companies in Japan. As a major investor of the Sunrise Healthcare Service, JGC is going to manage and operate the new hospital.
- INCJ, Ltd. (INCJ) is a both publicly and privately invested investment fund, which was established under the Industrial Competitiveness Enhancement Act. INCJ provides investment support to the Sunrise Healthcare Service and supports the new hospital operation.
- Kitahara Medical Strategies International Co., Ltd. A group company which has top-class stroke treatment results in Japan. KMSI is responsible for the healthcare-related business of the new hospital. In addition to the training of Cambodian staff in Japan, a total of 30 Japanese staff will be sent to Cambodia to provide high-performance and high-quality medical services and to train local staff.
No. 177E, Kola Loum Street, Group 2, Phum 2, Sangkat Croy Changvar, Khan Chroy Changvar, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia
Tel: +855 (0)23 260 152