British American Tobacco (Cambodia) Limited

BAT Cambodia is a joint venture between B.A.T. Cambodia (Investment) Limited, the Cambodian arm of British American Tobacco Plc holding 71% shares and H.E. Neak Okhnha Kong Triv holding the remainder 29%.

Since its inception in 1996, BAT Cambodia has played a key role in the economic development, creating thousands of jobs through its vertically integrated operations; from the growing and processing of tobacco to the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of cigarettes.

With its ongoing support and assistance, its 800 contracted farmers in Kampong Cham are implementing agronomic best practices and techniques, resulting in an increase not only in their tobacco quality and yield but also their standards of living year on year.

BAT Cambodia also works closely with the government, farming communities and NGOs on forestation initiatives. Since 1998 the company has distributed and planted approximately 11 million trees nationwide and is committed to continuing this spirit of partnership for sustainable and mutual benefits long into the future.


#1121, National Road No.2, 12354 Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia
P.O. Box: 2220
Tel: +855 (0)23 722 555/ +855 (0)23 864 111
Fax: +855 (0)23 726 555