Cambodian Public Bank Plc (Campu Bank) commenced its business in Cambodia on 25 May 1992. It presently has 31 branches: 19 in Phnom Penh, 2 in Siem Reap, 1 each in Battambang, Bavet, Kampong Cham, Kampong Speu, Kampot, Koh Kong, Paoy Paet, Preah Sihanouk, Suong and Takhmao.
As at 31 December 2020, Campu Bank’s paid-up capital of USD90 million is one of the highest among the commercial banks in Cambodia while its shareholder’s funds and asset size amounted to USD630.9 million and USD2.7 billion respectively. With the trust and strong support from the public coupled with the commitment and dedication of its staff, Campu Bank has grown to become one of the leading banks in Cambodia.
In recognition of its banking and management excellence, Campu Bank has been accorded with a number of prestigious international awards.
- “Bank of the Year Cambodia” for five consecutive years from 2001 to 2005, 2008, 2009, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2018 and again in 2020 by The Banker, London
- “Domestic Retail Bank of the Year – Cambodia” for nine consecutive years (2012 to 2020) by Asian Banking & Finance
- “Best Bank for SMEs in Cambodia” for 2019 and “Best Bank for CSR in Cambodia” for 2021 by Asiamoney
- “2020 USD Straight-Through-Processing Excellence Award” for four consecutive years (2017 to 2020) by Bank of America Merrill Lynch, New York.
- “Leadership in Average Spend Visa Affluent Credit” and “Leadership in Credit Payment Volume” for 2020 by VISA
Its wholly-owned subsidiary, Campu Securities Plc. offers securities underwriting, dealing and brokerage, whilst another subsidiary, Campu Lonpac Insurance Plc. provides general insurance services.
Campu Bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Public Bank Group which is one of the largest and strongest domestic banking groups in Malaysia. Public Bank Group offers a wide range of banking and financial services. As at 31 December 2020, the Group is the third largest banking groups in Malaysia by asset size, with total assets of USD112,309 million while its shareholders’ funds stood at USD11,759 million. As at 31 December 2020, Public Bank Group is the largest nongovernmental linked corporation in Malaysia with a market capitalization of USD19,859 million. Public Bank has 265 branches in Malaysia and overseas banking operations in Cambodia, the People’s Republic of China, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Laos and Sri Lanka.
No. 23, Street 114, Sangkat Phsar Thmey II, Khan Duan Penh, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia
Tel: +855 (0)23 222 880 / 222 882
Fax: +855 (0)23 222 887