- IS4KH stands for “Innovative Solutions for Cambodia”.
- IS4KH is a Funds Manager and is establishing an Infrastructure Project Fund to play a critical role in supporting the infrastructure development in Cambodia.
- In Cambodia, there continues to be an immense need for new infrastructure investment. Accordingly, to the Royal Government’s National Strategic Development Plan 2019-2023, Cambodia needs to spend 60$ Bn to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals of 2016-2030.
- Infrastructure remains a key priority to promote social and economic development. With the Royal Government’s new Public Private Partnership (*PPP*) strategy, IS4KH’s strategy is to effectively identify and support infrastructure needs to help Cambodia continue to (1) have economic growth and (20 change people’s lives.
- IS4KH has been set up to facilitate the public and private infrastructure needs between 1) Government, 2) Projects sponsors, 3) Private Fund Investors, 4) Financiers, and in some cases, 5) Development agencies/donors.
- IS4KH will support the provision of both equity and debt structures.
Street 298, Mao Tse Toung Boulevard, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia