On 09th April 2020, the Royal Government of Cambodia released a regulation on restriction on domestic traveling in the purpose of prevent the spread of Covid-19.
- Domestic travel restrictions include cross-city travel to and from Phnom Penh (without affecting the inside travel of Phnom Penh) transit from inter-district and transit inter-province
- This prohibition is waived by the following:
- Freight transport of all kinds land, water and rail
- Civil servant’s vehicle and any kind of transportation for the purpose of performing daily tasks that the owner of the vehicle must present ID to the competent authority
- Civil servant’s vehicle and any kind of transportation of arm force officer for the purpose of performing task
- Ambulance vehicle for both Public and private
- Fire fighter vehicle
- Waste collecting trucks
- Bus that transports workers to work place or factory which must has letter of authority/pass from Ministry of Labour and Vocational Training
- People traveling to the nearest hospitals or health centers to have access to essential and urgent health services by limiting the number of only 4 persons for each case.
3. This regulation is effective from start from 24:00 of 09th April 2020 until 24:00 of 16th April 2020.
Please click on the link below for