On 20th December, the Ministry of Health issued a notification to advise the preventive measures to prevent further transmission of COVID-19 outbreak in Samut Sakhon, Thailand as follow:
- Provinces along the border with Thailand must be extra vigilant in monitoring the health of passengers entering Cambodia
- Mandatory 14 days quarantine
- The testing would be handled by Pasteur Institute Cambodia, National Institute of Public Health, and Siem Reap Provincial Hospital on the day the passenger arrives at the entrance to Cambodia.
- Prepare a safety gap of one and a half meters
- Monitor the quarantine system properly to avoid any accident.
- Inform village-commune authority if there is a new comer that has not been tested or did the 14 days quarantine
- Report immediately in case of suspected COVID-19 infection
Please click on the link below for