On 16th December 2020, the Ministry of Health issued a press release to inform to the public regarding the result of no new positive cases of COVID-19 and seven recovered on 15th December.
Five patients recovered from community infection are:
– Cambodian boy, age 2 years old, the Director General of Prisons’ grandson
– Cambodian man, age 36 years old, the Director General of Prisons’ driver
– Cambodian man, age 30 years old, the Director General of Prisons’ assistant
– Cambodian woman, age 36 years old, lives in Chamkarmorn, Phnom
– Cambodian man, age 22 years old, lives Khan Mean Chey, Phnom Penh
Two recovered from imported cases
– Cambodian American woman, age 62 years old, lives in Khan Reussey Keo, Phnom Penh
– American man, age 42 years old, lives in Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh
According to The Ministry of Health, because an infected person went to “Hidden Coffee” in Sangkat Teuk Thla, Khan Sen Sok before finding positive, those who went to this coffee on December 4, 3:30 – 4:00 pm, should go for a COVID-19 test (free of charge) and do a full 14 days quarantine.
As of December 14, Cambodia had recorded a total of 362 COVID-19 cases with 319 recovered. 33 of the 43 current positive cases are in relation to the 28th November Event.
Please click on the link below for