On 10th June 2020, the Ministry of Labour and Vocational Training informed to the public, workers/employees and professional organizations about the schedule of minimum wage negotiations in the textile, garment and footwear sector for 2021 as follows:
- Discussions of minimum wage for 2021 shall be held as the following:
– July 2020 is set as the start of internal minimum wage discussions of minimum wage.
– August 2020 is set as the of bilateral and tripartite discussion of minimum wage.
– September 2020, is set as the opening of the meeting of the National Council on Minimum Wage to decide minimum wage in textile, garment and footwear sector for 2021.
– 01 January 2021, is set as the effective date of the minimum wage.
Please click on the link below for
English version unofficial translation by GMAC: /wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Notification-on-Schedule-of-Minimum-Wage-Negotiations-in-the-Textile-Garment-and-Footwear-Sector-for-2021_EN.jpg