On 25th April 2021, the Ministry of Health issued a press release to inform the public that the licensed private hospitals are permitted to accept the COVID-19 Patients.
The licensed private hospitals required to apply for a permit from the ministry and needs to fulfill below conditions:
- Have a clear base location
- There are suitable roads and parking lots
- Have enough specialised equipment and tools to treat the patients
- Have an effective preventive system and a good waste management system.
- Provide regular and timely reports to MoH
Please click on the link below for