On 17th December 2020, the Ministry of Health issued a press release to inform to the public regarding the result of no new positive cases of COVID-19 and five recovered on 16th December.
Five patients recovered from community infection are:
– Cambodian woman (64 years old) lives in Chamkamorn
– Cambodian woman (25 years old) lives in Chbar Ampov
– Cambodian baby boy (7 months old) lives in Chbar Ampov
– Cambodian man (23 years old) lives in Chbar Ampov
– Cambodian man (23 years old) lives in Sen Sok
According to The Ministry of Health, as of December 15, Cambodia had recorded a total of 362 COVID-19 cases with 324 recovered. 28 of the 38 current positive cases are in relation to the 28th November Event.
Please click on the link below for