On 21st January 2022 the Ministry of Health issued a press release to inform the public regarding the procedures for the prevention and control of COVID-19 for Travelers to Cambodia as below:
– Passengers are allowed to travel normally in case that the Rapid Test result is negative. The passenger that are not fully vaccinated is required to do 14 days quarantine.
– In case that the Rapid test is positive, the PCR test need to be taken, confirm and do sequencing to find the type of virus, as well as do the quarantine with following procedures:
1. all foreigners that are entering Cambodia are allowed to get treatment at hotel embassy accommodation or residence of their choice, without require to go to the Hospital or COVID-19 Treatment Center.
2. all Cambodian, both local and passenger from abroad are allowed to get COVID-19 treatment at home by following the Government Standard Operating Procedure. If there is a serious health risk, patients may choose to seek treatment at Hospital or COVID-19 Treatment Center or a licensed private hospital.
3. The COVID-19 Omicron patient, both Cambodian and Foreigner that are receiving treatment at Hospital or COVID-19 Treatment Center, wish to receive treatment at home or Hotel are allowed to leave from 21st January onward.
Please click on the link below for