On 16th October 2021, The Ministry of Health issued a Notification on Travel Conditions, Implementation of Health Measures and Quarantine in Cambodia for travelers entering Cambodia in line with the New Normal Context.
The new condition are as follow:
– High-level international delegation and senior government officials returning from overseas missions (quarantine period decided by the Royal Government)
– Passengers who are civil servants returning from official missions abroad ( 3-day quarantine)
– Foreign diplomats and International Organization officers (3-day quarantine for fully vaccinated and 14-day for non-vaccinated or not fully vaccinated)
– Foreign tourists who are (investors, business people, experts with guarantee or invitation) (3-day quarantine for fully vaccinated and 14-day for non-vaccinated or not fully vaccinated)
– General passenger who is Cambodian or foreigner (7- day quarantine)
– All type of passenger who have not vaccinated or not fully vaccinated (14-day quarantine)
This announcement will be implemented from October 18, 2021 onwards. For travelers who arrive in Cambodia before the 18th and is currently in quarantine can also get the same facilitation in case having full vaccination, enough documents, and complete all the requirements.
Please click on the link below for